DEGREE IN HISTORY
General Competences (CG)
- CG1: Critical reasoning.
- CG3: Capacity for information management.
- CG6: Capacity for organisation and planning.
- CG8: Ethical commitment to the cultural, natural, historical, artistic, archaeological and ethnographic heritage.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE3: Capacity to work professionally in the teaching and research of history and in the management of archaeological and historical heritage and cultural resources in modern society.
- CE5: Acquire the methods, techniques and instruments used in the historical sciences.
- CE6: Acquire the ability to make critical use of documentary historical sources and information gathering tools (document catalogues and bibliographies, archive inventories, electronic databases, etc.).
- CE7: Read, analyse and interpret archaeological records.
- CE10: Capacity to manage resources, computer techniques and Internet to update knowledge using the new information dissemination techniques.