|Degree course competences (verified by ANECA in official undergraduate and Master's degrees)
DEGREE IN CATALAN STUDIES
General Competences (CG)
- CG1: Capacity to master the key theories, perspectives and conceptualisations for constructing the theoretical framework of linguistic and literary disciplines applied to Catalan language and literature as an expert on the subject and in different professional profiles.
- CG2: Capacity to understand the role of language in the construction of human beings as active members of a linguistic and cultural community and relate this to the function of individuals in society.
- CG3: Capacity to develop reading, analysis and synthesis techniques.
- CG4: Capacity to manage and use the resources provided by the information and communications technologies and apply those to the language and literature industries.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA2: Ability to use basic ICT tools at user level.
- CGUA3: Ability to communicate effectively and have linguistic understanding of one of the two official languages of the Region of Valencia (Spanish or Catalan) in their discipline.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1: Capacity to communicate in the Catalan language in communicative situations (oral and written), allowing fluid communication in the professional and academic areas in which the student will be working in the future, taking into account his/her knowledge of the historical, social, cultural and artistic reality of his/her context.
- CE2: Capacity to understand morphological, syntactic, phonetic and lexico-semantic characteristics to use, transmit and apply knowledge to the analysis, comprehension and production of Catalan in oral and written forms.
- CE6: Ability to use the standard model (and the different sub-standards) of the Catalan language, as well as understanding and knowing how to apply lexical creation and innovation mechanisms to adapt oneself to the communication needs of the modern world.
- CE10: Capacity to use the pertinent resources and materials for self-learning (bibliographies, dictionaries, reference works, terminological works, tutorials, new technologies) and transmit the information in the Catalan language.
- CE11: Be able to develop reading, analysis and synthesis techniques, formulate working hypotheses, demonstrate them with arguments and reach conclusions, as well as recognise and ensure the textual coherence (structure of the text, organisation of ideas, progression of information, use of keywords), to explain and argue any subject related to Catalan language and literature, thus achieving the role of expert, transmitter and adviser regarding the knowledge acquired.
- CE12: Capacity to understand, value and take advantage of multilingualism with an attitude favouring the standardisation of Catalan, to participate in cultural and linguistic diversity, as well as promoting it to ensure the better social development of the language.
|Results of learning (formative objectives)
|Specific objectives provided by the teaching staff for the course 2011-12
|With no data|