DEGREE IN LABOUR RELATIONS AND HUMAN RESOURCES
General Competences (CG)
- CG1: Capacity for critical analysis of the decisions taken by economic agents and those participating in labour relations.
- CG2: Capacity to interrelate the different disciplines making up labour relations.
- CG3: Capacity to appreciate the dynamic, changing nature of labour relations nationally and internationally.
- CG8: Oral and written communication skills.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE8: Capacity to advise and/or negotiation in questions of employment, labour contracts and working conditions.
- CE11: Capacity to interpret socioeconomic data and indicators relating to the labour market.
- CE13: Capacity to prepare, develop and evaluate occupational and continuous training plans in regulated and unregulated contexts.
- CE16: Capacity to communicate orally and in writing using the appropriate terminology and techniques.