DEGREE IN CHEMISTRY
Generic Degree Course Competences
- CG1: Develop the capacity for analysis, synthesis and critical reasoning.
- CG2: Show the capacity for effective and efficient management/direction: entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, creativity, organisation, planning, control, decision making and negotiation.
- CG8: Acquire a permanent concern for quality and the environment and risk prevention in the workplace.
Generic UA Competences
- CGUA2: Express oneself correctly, both orally and in writing, in either of the official languages of the Region of Valencia.
- CGUA3: Possess computer skills relevant to the field of study.
- CE16: Apply the methodology to chemical processes, including quality management.
- CE20: Acquire the knowledge required to design and execute chemical process installation projects.
- CE27: Interpret, evaluate and synthesise Chemical data and information.
- CE36: Prepare, present and defend scientific reports both in writing and orally in front of an audience.
- CE40: Relate Chemistry to other disciplines.
- CE41: Acquire the capacity needed to design and execute chemical process installation projects.