DEGREE IN PUBLICITY AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- CG1: Capacity to analyse and synthesise.
- CG2: Capacity to put theoretical knowledge into practice.
- CG3: Basic understanding of the field of study.
- CG4: Basic understanding of the profession.
- CG10: Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- CG11: Interpersonal relationship skills.
- CG12: Recognition of diversity and multiculturalism.
- CG13: Ethical commitment.
- CG14: Abilities for criticism and self-criticism.
UA Basic Transversal Competences
- CGUA2: Be able to use basic ICT tools at user level.
- CGUA3: Be able to express oneself correctly in one of the two official languages of the Region of Valencia (Spanish or Catalan) in the discipline concerned.
- CES27: Understand the professional ethics and deontology of advertising, public relations and all other types of communication.
- CES28: Understand the self-regulating processes of commercial and non-commercial communication.
- CES29: Understand the legal code of advertising communication.
- CE41: Capacity to act professionally respecting fundamental human rights and the individual and collective values enshrined in different civilising cultural currents, which persuasive communication should respect and empower.
- CE42: Capacity to implement the theoretical and practical knowledge of the ethics and deontology of advertising and public relations, as well as their legal framework.
- CE43: Capacity to identify, analyse, handle and solve moral conflicts arising between subjects and objects of the commercial and non-commercial communication system, moving from an individual to a global view.
- CE44: Skills, abilities and techniques for managing individuals, for team work and for assuming leadership in the field of commercial and non-commercial communication.
- CE45: Capacity to understand and interpret the context and adapt to change.
- CE48: Capacity to interpret the cultural implications and effects of advertising communication and public relations.