DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
General Competences (CG)
- CG1: Capacity to find and analyse information.
- CG2: Capacity to work in a team.
- CG3: Capacity for self-learning.
- CG4: Apply professional criteria based on using technical instruments to analyse problems.
- CG5: Capacity to make decisions by putting theoretical knowledge into practice.
- CG6: Obtain important information that is impossible for non-professionals to recognise from the data.
- CG7: Ethical commitment and social responsibility at work, respecting the environment, being aware of and understanding the importance of respecting Fundamental Rights, Equal Opportunities for Men and Women, Universal Accessibility for the Disabled and respect for the Values of Peaceful Culture and Democratic Values.
- CG8: Analyse problems using critical reasoning, without prejudices, precisely and rigorously.
- CG9: Capacity to synthesise.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA3: Capacity for oral and written communication.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1: Manage and administrate a small, medium or large company, understanding its competitive and institutional positioning and identifying its strengths and weaknesses.
- CE11: Understand the most common strategic analysis tools for analysing companies in their context.
- CE15: Prepare decision-making in companies and organisations, especially at operational and tactical level.