DEGREE IN CRIMINOLOGY
General Competences (CG)
- CG.1: Capacity to find, analyse and synthesise information.
- CG.3: Capacity for self-learning and adapting to new situations.
- CG.4: Capacity to take decisions, putting one's knowledge into practice and handling technical instruments.
General Competences acquired at University of Alicante (CGUA)
- CGUA.3: Capacity for oral and written communication.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE1: Be able to describe fundamental concepts in the fields of psychology, sociology, law and natural sciences that are needed to provide a global analysis of criminal phenomena and deviation.
|Subject objectives/competences 2011-12
|With no data|