DEGREE IN PRE-SCHOOL SPECIALITY
General Competences (CG)
- CG2: Capacity to learn and accept responsibility. Be aware of the learning process itself and self-regulate it. Capacity to find, use and integrate information. Show interest in learning throughout one's life and update one's professional competences and points of view, autonomously, focused according to the needs of the moment. Ensure balanced emotional growth.
- CG5: Interpersonal relationship skills. Show empathy, sociability and tact when communicating with others, as well as opposing violence, prejudice and sexist stereotypes. Create a pleasant and cooperative atmosphere. Transmit well-being, security, calmness and sympathy in interpersonal relationships.
- CG6: Capacity for creativity and entrepreneurship. Formulate, design and manage innovative projects to answer the needs detected. Find and integrate new knowledge and attitudes in national and international experiences to make creative changes to professional practices.
- CG8: Sustainability. Evaluate the social and environmental impact of one's own actions and surroundings. Express integrated and systemic points of view and promote changes for the sustainable management of resources.
- CG9: Capacity for communication. Understand and express oneself both orally and in writing in the official languages of the Region of Valencia and one foreign language, including all available visual and auditory elements needed in each case, communicating effectively and efficiently in different contexts and for different purposes.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE2: Promote and facilitate learning in early childhood, from a globalising and integrating approach to the different cognitive, linguistic, emotional, motor, social, philosophical, cultural and volitive dimensions .
- CE4: Foment coexistence both in and outside the Infant Education classroom and present the peaceful resolution of conflicts.
- CE6: Empower group reflection on the acceptance of standards and respect for others. Promote the autonomy and unique nature of all students as factors in educating emotions, feelings and values in early childhood.
- CE7: Promote the evolution of different pre-school education languages, identify possible dysfunctions and ensure their correct evolution. Favour the development of communication skills.
- CE8: Deal effectively with language learning situations in multicultural and multilingual contexts. Select the most appropriate educational resources for each situation.
- CE10: Promote child growth and development, paying special attention to basic hygiene, health and nutrition and the fundamentals of the learning and personality construction process in early childhood. Recognise the fundamentals of early intervention.
- CE11: Be involved in the different activities related to running infant schools, based on an understanding of their organisation.
Competencias Módulo optatividad:
Mención en Educación Física
- M-EF-07: Dominio para utilizar eficientemente los recursos expresivos del cuerpo en los diferentes entornos de prácticas.
- M-EF-09: Destreza para diseñar programas de actividades físico-deportivas de carácter recreativo en contextos sociales, culturales y de atención a la diversidad.
DEGREE IN PRIMARY SPECIALITY
General Competences (CG)
- CG2: Plan, organise and manage processes, information, problem-solving and projects. Possess initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to generate new ideas and actions.
- CG5: Work in a team, collaborating and leading when necessary.
- CG6: Value diversity as a matter of fact and integrate it positively.
- CG8: Understand learning as a global, complex and transcendent fact, control one's own learning and mobilise all kinds of knowledge, adapting to new situations and connecting knowledge as a means of creating new knowledge.
- CG9: Assess the social and environmental impact of actions taken in one's field.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE2: Understand the characteristics and conditions in which school learning takes place and indentify how this could affect the development of the students and act as a tutor, focusing on the students and parents of your group. All seeking understanding and cooperation with the families, bearing in mind different family contexts and lifestyles.
- CE4: Motivate and promote the progress of students in school in the framework of comprehensive education and promote their self-learning skills, starting with the targets and content of each educational level, with positive expectations of student progress. All of this while renouncing traditional stereotypes that are external to learning, and developing strategies to avoid discrimination and exclusion.
- CE6: Encourage students to act as responsible and critical citizens to promote the shared construction of democratic standards of coexistence and work together to resolve problematic situations and conflicts. Be able to analyse social inequalities in the framework of the complex education-school relationship and the role of teachers in reproducing and/or transforming them.
- CE7: Design and develop educational projects, programming units, contexts, activities and materials, including digital material, to allow the curriculum to be adapted to the diverse nature of the students and promote the quality of the contexts in which the educational process takes place, thus guaranteeing their well-being.
- CE8: Assume the ethical dimension of teaching, acting responsibly, making decisions and critically analysing educational concepts and proposals proceeding from both research and innovation and from educational administration.
- CE11: Understand that education in general and teaching and learning processes in particular are complex. Assume that working as a teacher means improving, updating and adapting to scientific, pedagogic, social and cultural change. Understand the importance of taking part in innovation and research projects related to teaching and learning, and of introducing innovative proposals into the classroom.