DEGREE IN PRIMARY SPECIALITY
General Competences (CG)
- CG1: Identify information needs and then find, analyse, process, evaluate and communicate it effectively, critically and creatively.
- CG2: Plan, organise and manage processes, information, problem-solving and projects. Possess initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to generate new ideas and actions.
- CG4: Use the new information and communication technologies to learn, communicate and share knowledge.
- CG9: Assess the social and environmental impact of actions taken in one's field.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE3: Organise teaching in the framework of the epistemological paradigms of the subjects of the degree course, combining one's knowledge of the discipline with the transversal and multidisciplinary knowledge needed for the respective levels of education, showing one's understanding of the learning aims of the areas of knowledge laid down in the primary education curriculum.
- CE5: Identify and support those students who do not achieve their learning potential or have behavioural, emotional or social problems. Also know how to request advice from different services and specialists to attend diverse special education needs.
- CE7: Design and develop educational projects, programming units, contexts, activities and materials, including digital material, to allow the curriculum to be adapted to the diverse nature of the students and promote the quality of the contexts in which the educational process takes place, thus guaranteeing their well-being.
- CE9: Integrate information and communication technologies into guided and autonomous teaching and learning activities.
- CE13: Promote and head the development and implementation, in the school you belong to, of curriculum proposals in an area where are best qualified and take responsibility for promoting quality improvement processes in said area.