DEGREE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND SPORTS SCIENCES
General Competences (CG)
- CG1.1: Capacity to identify, list, analyse, synthesise and apply the conceptual content determined by the subjects studied for the Sciences of Physical Activity and Sport degree.
- CG1.2: Capacity to manage information and knowledge in new and complex situations, solve problems and take decisions to develop instrumental content and procedures for the subjects in the Sciences of Physical Activity and Sport degree course.
- CG3.1: Capacity to design, apply and evaluate high-quality processes, programs and projects in the fields of teaching, training and the promotion of health and recreational sport
- CG3.2: Awareness and recognition of diversity and multiculturalism in the fields of teaching and learning, training and the promotion of health and recreation.
- CG5.1: Commitment to the values of equality with regard to questions of gender, diversity and democracy when practising physical activity and sport.
Specific Competences (CE)
- CE2: Capacity for managing and applying knowledge of the effects of practising physical exercise on the psychological, social and educational aspects of human beings.
- CE4: Capacity for managing and applying knowledge of the behavioural, social and educational factors that condition the practice of Physical Activity and Sport.
- CE6: Capacity to manage and apply knowledge of the principles of curriculum design and innovation.
- CE10: Capacity to design, apply and evaluate high-quality processes, programmes and projects for teaching and learning physical activity among the adult population, the elderly and the disabled.
- CE13: Capacity to design, apply and evaluate high-quality processes, programmes and projects in the field of promoting long-lasting and autonomous habits of practising physical activity and sport, paying special attention to diversity and multiculturalism.
- CE17: Ability to design and supervise recreational physical-sports activity programmes.